Global Point Energy (GPE)
Solar Hot Water Systems
Global Point Energy (GPE) standard systems use 1, 2 or 3 solar
panels (collectors) supplying 50 to 150 gallons of hot water on average with a
70 degree F delta T. (Change of the source water from 50 degrees F in to 120
degrees F out). Each Solar Collector will produce 31000 BTU per day on average.
Other systems are available for greater requirements.
Features / Benefits:
- Expansion Tanks are sized to handle the expansion of the
water/glycol mix and pump surge.
- Heat dissipation is built into these systems for over heat
- Properly sized pressure relief valves.
- All systems include a triple level safety design that
provides safe and reliable operation for many years.
- All Items are made in the USA.
- Shipment is available anywhere in the USA (3 to
- Some systems & products may qualify for local, State and
Federal rebates and subsidies.
These systems are prepackaged and designed for ease of
installation by a Contractor or the DYI and include these major components:
Systems, Kits or individual components available:
- One Panel Kit
- Two Panel Kit
- Three Panel Kit
Please contact us directly
concerning these panel kits.